Caleb practices criminal defense as well as handling civil litigation matters.
Caleb offers a rare mix of compassion and high-level critical thinking that both gives clients comfort and protects their rights.
Caleb had the distinct privilege of being personally taught trial skills by the Honorable United States District Court Judge Paul C. Huck.
In undergrad, Caleb graduated from University of Central Florida with highest honors. At the University of Florida Levin College of Law, he graduated with honors. He also was chosen as a teaching assistant for three different subjects: legal writing, appellate advocacy, and trial practice.
Since joining the firm, Caleb has worked on a wide array of cases ranging from federal healthcare fraud to license defense with the Florida Office of Financial Regulation to first-degree murder.
When asked what he enjoys working on most, he said any case where he can offer creative and inventive solutions to clients’ complex legal problems.
- Juris Doctor, University of Florida Levin College of Law, cum laude
- Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice, University of Central Florida, summa cum laude
- Supreme Court of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Professional Memberships and Committee Work
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Chair of Young Lawyers Committee
- President of Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Eighth Judicial Circuit Chapter
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Past-President of the Young Lawyers Division of the Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Gerald T. Bennett Inn of Court
- Past member of Chester Bedell Inn of Court
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminalization of Voting Rights Committee
- UF Law Book Award — Contracts
- Featured Young Lawyer — Florida Defender Winter 2019
- 2019 F-Words: The Friendly Felony
- 2020 Geofence Warrants
- 2020 Geofence Warrants: an update
- 2021 Young Lawyers: Tips for Success; Have a Plan
- 2022 Tips for Young Lawyers: You’re Forgettable… Until You’re Not